WWWPromoter, a dynamic international online media ad agency, is seeking to recruit a full-time talented and passionate Web Developer to join our team.
Web Developer Role:
- Translate design requirements into websites and web applications using responsive design across major browsers and platforms
- Build efficient and reusable code and libraries for desktop and mobile
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience in a related role
- Experience developing and customizing themes plug-ins for WordPress CMS
- Portfolio of any projects done previously
- An eye for design!
Not required, would be an asset:
- Experience using version control systems (git)
- Experience using build systems (gulp, npm, webpack)
- Working knowledge of any CSS pre-processor (SCSS preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch
- Previous experience working in React and React Native
- Experience using continuous integration pipelines
Must have the right to live and work in Barbados.
Please send CV to Julia Taggart CEO firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 6th October 2017, only suitable applications will be acknowledged.