The prospective incumbent must have a deep understanding of the online industry, a vision for its development and must also have forward-looking strategies for the marketplace. If you are hungry for the digital world, this might be the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain forecasting models that feed from continuously collected data that can be used to drive concrete action and reflect business reality;
- Develop products through scientific validation using A/B testing;
- Work closely with the business intelligence team to generate insight on our consumer and create plans to increase customer satisfaction and revenue, as well as create financial forecasting models;
- Create strategies to optimize utility of all business stakeholders involved;
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, engineering or statistics preferred);
- MBA/M.Sc. is an asset.
- Knowledge of web development is an asset;
- Must be familiar with statistical software; R, Mat lab, Java;
- Strong understanding of web analytics and web marketing using MySQL;
- Strong analytical skills and financial modelling capabilities;
- The candidate should have a strong sense of initiative and entrepreneurship competence;
- Ability to work well under pressure with short deadlines and practice sound judgement;
- Strong team player.
Send resumes by email to the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is February 16th, 2018.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged