BIBA is delighted to be a partner with the 13th Annual Canadian Captives & Corporate Insurance Strategies Summit.
Risk Managers: Maximize Insurance ROI, Mitigate Risks and Reduce Costs
It is the must-attend event for risk managers, current and prospective captive owners, captive managers, and others working in risk management and corporate insurance.
Whether you’re just considering a captive or looking to fine tune your captive strategy, this conference has something to offer you. Keep abreast of regulatory changes, tax updates and innovative investment strategies.
Learn and network with industry experts including:
- Gary Pearce, Vice President Risk Management, Kelly Services Inc.
- Bruce Langille, Managing Director of Risk Management & Security Services, Province of Nova Scotia
- Cynthia Johansen, Registrar/CEO, College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
- Zach Finn, Director, Davey Risk Management & Insurance Program, Butler University
- Dan Kugler, VP Enterprise Risk Management, The REV Group
Develop a blueprint to realize cost savings, maximize insurance ROI, investigate domicile opportunities and much more! Ensure you know how to enhance your insurance risk capabilities.
Register with VIP Discount Code BIBA20 to receive 20% off registration*
|View Speakers||Register Now||Why Attend|
To register or ask a question:
See you at the Summit!
The BIBA Team
Follow the summit on Twitter: @RiskInsuranceCA
Join the LinkedIn Group: Canadian Captives & Corporate Insurance Strategies
*Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only valid on new registrations