We are pleased to announce that the June 2017 issue of the BIBA Newsletter is now available and can be downloaded here.
In this edition, we hear from our BIBA President Mr Gregory McConnie as he shares his concerns about the recent Financial Statements and Budgetary Proposals.
Also in this issue:
- The Executive Director’s report
- BIBA Charity hosts third Art & Wine fund-raiser
- PALIG sponsors first Mix ‘n’ Mingle
- BIBA seminar tackles international influence on sector
- Evening of fun and surprises at MQI
- Register for the BCCI/BIBA Panel Discussion – De-risking in the Commercial Banking Sector: What Does This Really Mean? Download and complete the registration form!
- And much more….
Missed the last edition of the BIBA newsletter? View it here.